Coffee Is For Closers Ep13Join us today as we talk about our journey through the world of sales, how it forged us into the hardwearing sales reps that we are today, and more.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
What Does It Take to Be A LONG Lasting Sales Rep?
Sometimes, the things that we experience in our journey through life are what equips us with the essential skills needed to make a great salesperson. But who needs to go through those struggles when you can just experience and learn them secondhand directly from the masters?
Join us today as we talk about our journey through the world of sales, how it forged us into the hardwearing sales reps that we are today, and what we are doing now to make the most out of those skills.
Tune in to another fulfilling, engaging, and insightful episode of the Coffee for Closers podcast.
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- Marco Cortesi’s sales journey [02:47]
- His favorite thing to sell [04:43]
- The old-fashioned technique of door-knocking [05:23]
- Marco and Grant Cardone: The basics of making sales [07:43]
- Leaving Grant Cardone and moving to Australia [09:30]
- Matt Boon and the choices he made throughout his life [10:58]
- Great salespeople are made, not born [13:32]
- Marco’s sales quota for the past few years [16:06]
- Transitioning from fitness sales to high ticket sales [19:02]
- The essence of starting in fitness sales [20:13]
- Differences in client-base between fitness sales and high ticket sales [21:30]
- The difference between selling corporate deals and selling businesses [24:30]
- Rewards program as a great sales motivation [29:40]
- The reason behind developing an amazing sales tracking system [31:16]
- Bad quality leads equals low close rate [33:57]
- Finding quality leads will keep the close rate from going down [35:02]
- Don’t be afraid to track your numbers [37:37]
- Data, the basic ingredient for sales solutions [39:25]
- Signs of a quality lead [40:52]
- Understanding someone’s ‘Why’ is essential in getting quality leads [43:02]
- Marco’s funniest sales objection [46:03]
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!