Coffee Is For Closers Ep84Everyone believes you have to be born with talent in order to be successful in sales. But is that really the truth?
How to Be Successful in Sales Without Prior Experience with Sales Savage Luke Badman
Everyone believes you have to be born with talent in order to be successful in sales. Well, our very own sales savage, Luke Badman, who had no prior experience is here to prove otherwise.
Is excelling at sales a talent? Or a skill? Can you survive on the floor without any prior experience?
These are just some of the questions that people ask when trying to get into sales. And in today’s episode, we’re here to show you the answer.
This week, Luke Badman, one of our sales reps, joins me to discuss what it was like joining the team with ZERO sales experience and what helped him get to where he is today. We talk about motivations, challenges, habits, and more!
So if you’re on the fence about dipping your toes into the world of sales, let this video be your deciding factor.
Tune in to another episode of the Coffee is for Closers podcast!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Becoming a sales savage even without any prior sales experience [01:51]
- Luke’s journey into Sales Sniper [02:53]
- The biggest challenge in becoming a salesperson [05:45]
- Transitioning from being a DM-setter to triager to closer [07:25]
- Working in the office vs working remotely as a salesperson [08:29]
- Habits and mindset that allowed him to be successful in sales [12:00]
- Applying sales to personal life [15:37]
About Our Guest:
Having zero experience in sales, Luke Badman found immense success in sales after meeting Sales Sniper. Dog trainer by day and sales sniper by night, he co-hosts a show called Life With Your Dog podcast. They teach concepts and ideas that help enrich your life with your dog. Now, he enjoys working directly with Sales Sniper as one of their sales savages ready to conquer the world of sales.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Apply for a sales post on our website!
- Learn more about man’s best friend at Life with Your Dog Podcast
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Purchase our NEPQ 101 Mini-Course at a discounted price of $15 now!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!