Coffee Is For Closers Ep48Stories are all around us and in today’s episode, Matt and James talk about how you can use them to make a great impact in your selling technique.
Let me tell you a story….
When we get together with friends and family, it’s usually not about the things that we do but rather the stories we can share with each other. Stories are a powerful technique we can use to put a person in a state where they’re open to suggestions.
Stories are all around us and in today’s episode, Matt and James talk about how you can use them to make a great impact in your selling technique. They discuss analogies, social cues, and other important factors you need to consider to make a sale.
If you’re interested in taking your sales game to the next level, tune in to this episode and learn more tips and tricks about stories, reframes, and analogies.
- What’s up, guys? [0:00]
- Matt talks about the cause they’ve supported when they held the Eli Wilde Masterclass [3:03]
- The power of stories in terms of objection prevention [6:56]
- How stories can be used to push people to make certain decisions [8:33]
- How you can play around a person’s way of dealing with things by using stories [13:36]
- Why it’s not beneficial to try and work against human behaviour [16:02]
- The importance of social cueing [17:23]
- Why you need to write down and practice your social cueing [20:24]
- A tip on taking verbal cues [22:14]
- Why Matt uses metaphors and analogies within his stories to make more impact [25:17]
- Why stories are considered as a very powerful technique in sales [28:18]
- Why do you need to have your own stories? (why you shouldn’t be copying them) [29:51]
- How you can develop the ability to tell stories effectively [33:26]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!