Coffee Is For Closers Ep45
In this episode of Coffee is for Closers, Matt and James interview one of the best closers that Matt has mentored over the years — the French sniper — Angelo D’acunto.
Interview with the French Sniper Angelo D’acunto
Finding the opportunity to talk to someone with the same mindset as you is spectacular in itself. And Matt thought it would be a good idea to have someone on the show who can share his story about hard work and success. Someone who put in the tough grind to get to where he’s at. How does it look like for a French speaker to learn sales in the English language and apply those learnings in French?
For today, our guest is one example that if you want to do it, then f*** those excuses! In this episode of Coffee is for Closers, Matt and James interview one of the best closers that Matt has mentored over the years — the French sniper — Angelo D’acunto.
If you’re someone who found something you’re passionate about and would like to take on the opportunities despite the challenges, then this podcast is for you. Listen and learn a thing or two from the men with the experience.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Introduction [0:00]
- Angelo’s backstory [3:50]
- How Angelo got involved in sales [6:10]
- The difference between French and English in terms of learning sales [10:04]
- The eccentricities of learning sales in English and then applying in French [13:54]
- How it’s like to close with an accent [16:59]
- How Angelo overcame the challenges with the accent and tonality [19:10]
- Making more in sales in one day than an entire year [21:03]
- Starting a sales agency in France [28:07]
- What are the most significant vital factors that Angelo teaches around his mindset to help his team crush deals? [30:22]
- What did Angelo do to earn more than 8k a month? [31:22]
- What’s the best way to increase your commissions? [32:23]
- A common mindset that good salespeople have [35:51]
- Angelo’s advice to young, new, up and coming salespeople [38:03]
- Angelo’s words of wisdom for those who’d like to go into sales but are not confident because they don’t speak English well or because they have an accent [39:47]
- Language barrier is just an excuse for those who don’t want to do what it takes [40:28]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- The Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!