Coffee Is For Closers Ep75In today’s episode, James and I discuss the successes that we’ve had with masterclasses and how our perception of selling and pitching has changed over the past few weeks.
How We Generated $300K+ in Front End Cash from a 3-Day Masterclass
If you’ve been hangin’ around for too long in this realm, you may be well aware that we teach masterclasses alongside 7th Level. And in our last masterclass, we generated over $300K in front end cash!
Want to know the secret to generate money through webinars and masterclasses? Stick around to find out.
In today’s episode, James and I discuss the successes that we’ve had with masterclasses and how our perception of selling and pitching has changed over the past few weeks. We talk about NEPQ and what makes it the best product to sell, how we generated over $300K in front end cash during our masterclass, our biggest takeaways when working closely with Jeremy, and more!
If you want to make it big and upsell like a savage, tune in this episode of the Coffee is for Closers now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Drastically growing 7th Level [01:25]
- Lessons learned in the last 3-day masterclass [03:40]
- Why old-school infomercial-type pitches work [07:00]
- What makes NEPQ the best product to sell [08:33]
- NEPQ: The sales framework for any industry [14:42]
Matt and James’ biggest takeaway when working with Jeremy Miner [19:20]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!