Coffee Is For Closers Ep83How do you knock the socks off the recruiting manager of a sales company you’ve always dreamed of joining? Let’s find out in today’s episode!
How to Nail Your Sales Job Application
How do you knock the socks off the recruiting manager of a sales company you’ve always dreamed of joining?
It’s easy to fill out the application form and tell them you’ve got all the qualities that the gatekeepers of your dream sales company are looking for. But to actually stand out and manage to sweep them off their feet, there’s a LOT more that you need to know.
In today’s episode, we take a sneak peek at what goes on in a sales recruitment manager’s mind from the moment you send a message to apply to the moment you “shake their hands” when you step out of an interview.
If you’ve been scouring the internet for some ways to ace your sales job application, then look no further! The Sales Snipers are here to give you a leading-edge advantage over your fellow candidates.
Tune into this episode now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Sales Sniper’s sales recruitment process [01:04]
- Applicant characteristics that turn off sales companies [02:19]
- Being able to sell yourself to your sales recruiters [08:00]
- The people who become successful in Sales Sniper [11:51]
- Qualities sales business owners look for in applicants [16:53]
- The easiest ways to fail your application [18:54]
- What Sales Sniper is looking for in applicants [26:33]
- Sales Sniper’s message to potential applicants [28:55]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Apply for a sales post on our website!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!