Coffee Is For Closers Ep49One of the things they talk about in this episode is why you should create a work environment where you’ll be setting yourself up for success.
Creating a Work Environment for Success!
Today’s episode of Coffee is for Closers is a little bit different as Matt and James randomly talk about anything and everything under the sun.
One of the things they talk about in this episode is why you should create a work environment where you’ll be setting yourself up for success.
This episode has been lots of fun so make sure you tune in and pick up those golden nuggets along the way!
- Matt and James here! [0:00]
- Set yourself up for success by being in an environment that allows you to [1:01]
- The purpose of having an office [4:08]
- Other features in the office [5:35]
- The goals in having an office [8:00]
- Why you SHOULDN’T be in a s***** workspace [9:24]
- Some of the terrible things you experience when you’re not in an efficient workspace [12:58]
- Tips to sounding more professional on calls [14:11]
- Why you need to separate yourself from work [16:26]
- Audio is the real content [17:31]
- About productivity of space [21:27]
- How to look unprofessional [24:11]
- Have you seen a duck? [25:06]
- Getting commitment [27:40]
- Why it’s important to do follow-ups [35:25]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!