Coffee Is For Closers Ep77In this episode, we’ll answer your questions as to what separates a closer from a sales professional.
Closers vs Sales Professionals: Which Type Should You Be?
When can you say that a closer is already a sales professional?
Is it having the insatiable hunger for success? Being always in command of the situation? Or having a systematic lead generation process?
Most people would believe both to share the same qualities. So in this episode, we’ll answer your questions as to what separates a closer from a sales professional. We also talk about how sales professionals set the foundation for selling and how new techniques stem from the work ethics of old-school sales guys.
What are you? Who do you wanna be? A closer or a sales professional?
Tune in now and decide!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Difference between sales professionals and closers [01:08]
- How old-school guys become sales professionals [05:27]
- Solving problems like a sales professional [09:36]
- Have you utilised everything to be a successful salesperson? [10:48]
- Learn from people who sell services that are difficult to sell [12:14]
- Setting goals and mapping out action plans [14:18]
- The thought process that separates closers from sales professionals [16:57]
- Monetisation and generating more income [18:13]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!