Coffee Is For Closers Ep24This week, Matt and James talk about the crucial role that company culture plays in employee morale and motivation.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
Why $$ Isn’t Everything….. Culture is King
This week, Matt and James talk about the crucial role that company culture plays in employee morale and motivation. We’ll also learn more about what the right way to motivate your salesperson is as well as why you need to think more about their wellbeing.
Don’t wait until your salespeople start leaving. Tune in to this episode now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- No one works for you; Everybody works with you [00:47]
- Business owners tend to pay out commissions as cash collected [03:49]
- Commission-only sales rep tend to get treated as employees [08:11]
- Salespeople also go on slumps and need to be nurtured [11:33]
- Most hires don’t fit the business culture, despite being skilled [16:18]
- Companies most of the time set unrealistic KPIs [17:12]
- Monthly payments vs weekly payments [20:02]
- Monitor close rates and cash collected, not offers made and contract value [24:28]
- Rewards work best if it’s something your team members truly want [25:45]
- The marketing team is just as equally valuable as the sales team [29:06]
- Put more value into your salesperson [31:39]
- Always keep in touch and provide meaningful feedback to your team [35:07]
- Matt’s advice to business owners on how to best motivate their team [36:58]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing code with up link (Code word “TRIAL” gets you 1 week for $1, 50% off on 25 AUD)
- Get your hands on our Call Review SOP and learn how to effectively review calls to make sure your team stays at peak performance now!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!