Coffee Is For Closers Ep64Join us as we cover what inspired Bill Walsh to go after high-ticket selling, why you need to be relentless to be better at sales, and more.
Top Sales Rep Bill Walsh Answers Questions on Becoming the Best in Your Industry
Have you ever stopped and asked yourself why some sellers are just so successful despite what industry you put them in?
Well, today, we’re about to answer your question as Sales Sniper’s top rep, Bill Walsh, joins us in this episode to share his inspiring stories and insights. In this episode, we’ll dive deep into what inspired him to leave online fitness coaching and go after high-ticket selling, why you need to be relentless if you want to improve the way you do sales, and more.
Hope right in and find yourself inspired in today’s episode of Coffee is for Closers! Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- How Bill Walsh became a top gun within the Sales Sniper team [01:15]
- The difference between fitness selling and high-ticket selling [06:01]
- How creating a perspective shift massively helps to close your call [13:08] snippet?
- The velvet sledgehammer of sales [15:22]
- Selling with congruency, conviction, and consistency [18:14]
- What inspired Bill to move from online fitness coaching to fitness selling [20:18]
- Why you need to go after your sales goals relentlessly [25:46]
- Developing your sales instincts [31:39]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!