Coffee Is For Closers Ep106Are you ready to be a top one percent salesperson? Stick with us right through the last minute and prepare to get your mind blown!
The Secret Sauce to Joining the Top One Percent as a Salesperson – Part 2
What does it take to be a top one percenter in sales? Is it mastering objection handling? Being an NEPQ jedi?
Ladies and gents, we finally give you the episode that you have all been waiting for. This week, we release part 2 of this two-part series on The Secret Sauce to Joining the Top One Percent as a Salesperson!
Pull up a seat and join me and my good friend, Pat Stuart, as we sit through 55 minutes talking about dealing with prospects who get sidetracked during a sales call, the value of good decision-making skills, how junior sales reps are doing in the industry, and more.
Are you ready to be a top one percent salesperson?
Every word that we spit in this episode has value that will stay with you for the rest of your life. So stick with us right through the last minute!
Tune in and prepare to get your mind blown!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- A quick recap of the last episode [01:11]
- Matt’s light bulb moment when he finally understood NEPQ [02:48]
- The key roles that IQ and EQ play in being a top one-percenter [07:39]
- Why making great decisions is essential to being successful [09:46]
- Note: don’t get derailed by external factors! [18:50]
- A quick tip on how to get your prospect back on track [26:53]
- What urged Matt to grow his business and expand his niche [28:33]
- Understanding the value of each lead [34:18]
- Placing junior sales reps on outbound calls [36:28]
- The impact of the exposure to technology to young sellers and setters [40:43]
- Is it bad to be addicted to selling? [45:25]
- What makes a top one percent salesperson? [50:51]
About Our Guest:
After his 12-year career in the army, Pat Stuart began training dogs full-time, mentored and coached by the best trainers in Australia and the world. He is a certified NePoPo instructor as well as an active competitor in the PSA. A former special forces K9 Handler, he now has a business called the Operant Canine dedicated to helping dog owners, handlers, and trainers handle and train their dogs better. He also hosts his show The Canine Paradigm.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
- Visit the Sales Sniper merch store!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!