Coffee Is For Closers Ep14In today’s podcast episode, Matt and James thrash out about unnecessarily expensive sales training portals, surprisingly successful text-selling techniques, making sales through follow-up, and contract value.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
The Rantings of Salesmen
In today’s podcast episode, Matt and James thrash out about unnecessarily expensive sales training portals, surprisingly successful text-selling techniques, making sales through follow-up, and contract value.
Tune in today and listen to this exciting, info-packed episode of the Coffee is for Closers podcast!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- Sales overview for June [01:05]
- Sales courses: The value of sales coaching [03:01]
- Unnecessarily expensive sales training portals: The shameless plug [03:49]
- Sales courses vs sales coaching [04:34]
- A game-changing follow-up technique: ‘Ghostbusting’ and Cameo [06:05]
- The essence of one-on-one sales coaching [07:29]
- The Ryan Serhant course: An ultimate must-have [10:20]
- What makes Ryan Serhant’s course extraordinary [13:00]
- Selling through texts: A surprisingly effective sales strategy [14:35]
- The magic of selling via text [16:56]
- Selling via text and looking for the right VA [19:00]
- The value of nurturing people through conversations [23:50]
- Objection vs Problem [27:00]
- Letting your prospect think they came up with the solution [29:22]
- Making sales through follow-up [30:41]
- Protecting close rates vs Making more money [32:55]
- The biggest challenge in selling at 100k a month [35:14]
- Transitioning from contract value to cash collected [35:40]
- The sophistication of the market dictates the price [37:02]
- Why cash collected matters more versus contract value [39:25]
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!