Coffee Is For Closers Ep70In today’s episode, James and I go in-depth on the biggest differences between high performers and low performers in sales.
The Difference Between High Performers vs Low Performers in Sales
Do you ever wonder what makes high performers in your sales team better than the rest? What kind of golden secret do they possess?
In today’s episode, James and I go in-depth on the biggest differences between high performers and low performers in sales. Listen to this 30-minute exchange as we discuss and examine the qualities that top performers possess in common as well as give hints on how low performers can improve their sales skills.
Everybody fasten your seatbelts for a 30-minute rant on the Coffee is for Closers podcast. Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- The common traits among high performers and low performers [01:16]
- A quick tip on learning to get better at sales [03:05]
- The qualities of a successful salesperson [09:20]
- Matt and James’ story as newbie salespeople [14:11]
- A message to low performers [18:11]
- What low sales performers can do to get better [23:43]
Points to ponder on becoming a better salesperson [30:32]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!