Coffee Is For Closers Ep60In this episode, you’ll discover more about recruitment, placement, and training as Matt and I have a meaningful conversation about these topics.
Successful Sales Recruitment
Sales recruitment isn’t only about saying yes to every business that comes your way so long as they can afford it. There are various things you need to look into, but what are those?
Number one, don’t just look at the surface; know how important it is to dig deeper into the numbers. In this episode, you’ll discover more about recruitment, placement, and training as Matt and I have a meaningful conversation about these topics. Also, we will discuss the techniques you have to implement and metrics you need to check when recruiting.
Listen to this episode today and have a successful sales recruitment process forever!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- How to vet offers [2:00]
- The significance of digging deeper into the numbers [5:57]
- Note: Set expectations but don’t sell dreams [10:30]
- Sales as an evolving industry [12:23]
- Improving services through training [17:21]
- Looking into the offers made [21:24]
- Referrals and follow-ups [26:49]
- Knowing the numbers the right way [28:07]
- What sales process should you follow? [31:18]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!