Coffee Is For Closers Ep62This week, James and I break down the reason why the things you say affect the objections that you face, how to turn the tables when dealing with them, and more!
Strategies on How to Handle Objections
Whenever you find yourself in a David and Goliath situation when facing objections in a sales call, listen to these secret strategies on how to handle, wrestle, and dismantle them to score a sure sales win!
This week, James and I talk about everything objections! We break down the reasons why the things you say affect the objections that you face, how to turn the tables when dealing with them, and why active listening is key to smoking out the real one!
Let yourself in on the Sales Sniper secret to handling objections. Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- Understanding the root cause of sales objections [01:03]
- Why you need to track your objections [03:54]
- How to hone your objection handling skills [06:10]
- The importance of active listening [09:21]
- Combative vs collaborative objection handling [13:06]
- Knowing what follow up questions to ask and when to ask them [13:36]
- Turning objections into ones you can handle [17:05]
- The next steps you can take to develop your objection handling skills [24:26]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!