Coffee Is For Closers Ep55In this raw episode, James and I discuss the roller coaster ride that is the Sales Sniper—key takeaways that you can use in your own journey to greatness.
Spare Bedroom Office to Legit Studio – Our Journey Thus Far
The only time you can appreciate where you are today is by looking back at where you were. And in today’s episode, we’ll be taking a trip down memory lane as we look back at how Sales Sniper came to be and what things we went through to become one of the top done for you agencies around the world.
In this raw video, James and I discuss the roller coaster ride that is the Sales Sniper—how we went from a small-time sales agency to the top DFY agency in Australia, the strategy that we took to come out on top, and some key takeaways that you can use in your own journey to greatness. Because why risk it when you can learn from the guys who have been there, done that?
Hop into this episode and join us for a ride of a lifetime! Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Sales Sniper’s origin story [02:20]
- How we quickly grew our business [06:31]
- Shifting from low-ticket to high-ticket selling [10:09]
- Getting Marco on board and moulding him into the savage he is today [13:50]
- How we skyrocketed all the way to the top [17:30]
- Learning about NEPQ from Jeremy Miner [19:47]
- Selling for Jeremy Miner [23:08]
- The biggest lessons we learned during our journey [28:33]
- Sales is not the only ingredient to a company’s success [31:43]
- The best sales lesson I learned in life [35:24]
- Sales prowess is a superpower [39:17]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!