Coffee Is For Closers Ep68Take a plunge into today’s focus topic as we talk about the upside ad downside of outsourcing your sales.
Should You Outsource Your Sales?
Feeling your sales process falling apart and your in-house team barely hitting their monthly quota but not sure if you want to risk getting a sales team for the biscuit?
If you’re on the fence on whether you should get yourself an external sales team or not, then you should stop whatever you’re doing right now, hit the play button, and listen to today’s Coffee is for Closers episode! Take a plunge into today’s focus topic as we talk about the upside and downside of outsourcing your sales (but more on the upside, really). If you’re a business owner, sales coach, or consultant, make sure you stick with us ‘til the end of the episode as we drop golden bombs in this 30-ish minute podcast that I, myself, wouldn’t dare miss!
Tune in now, and make sure to leave us a comment if you’d like us to cover more topics just like this one. See you inside!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Why you should outsource your sales team [01:53]
- What is a sales agency? [04:40]
- Knowing when outsourcing is not the best option for your business [09:45]
- The reason why salespeople leave or stay [12:00]
- The necessity of doing business due diligence to reinforce the sales process [17:01]
- Being crystal clear with your numbers and metrics [19:07]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!