Coffee Is For Closers Ep30Today, Matt and James talk about the different types of script structures and why you should use them in the first place!
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
Scripting Part 1: The Beginning and the Middle
There’s nothing more convenient than a predictable call flow. And what better way to create predictability than using sales call scripts? Today, Matt and James talk about the different types of script structures and why you should use them in the first place! They also talk about the dos and don’ts as well as why inflections are necessary.
You might think that scripts are lousy but you might just change your mind after listening to this episode. So what are you waiting for? Tune in and learn how to harness the power of call scripts today!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- The different types of script structures [02:54]
- Why you should never mix script structures together [04:02]
- Nailing the phases of a sales call down [07:41]
- The essence of maintaining natural call flow without veering far from the script [09:20]
- Determining the phases of a sales call [12:56]
- How to write the sales scripts [17:42]
- The power of using sales scripts [19:14]
- Dos and Don’ts of scripting [22:51]
- What happens if you stick to a script [27:20]
- Why pauses, stutters, and inflections are necessary [29:42]
- Framing questions to create predictable answers [31:20]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing code with up link (Code word “TRIAL” gets you 1 week for $1)
- Interview with: The great and powerful Kim Barrett
- 7th Level’s NEPQ Framework
- Go ahead and grab your own copy of our OBJECTION HANDLING MATRIX and be a pro at handling objections!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!