Coffee Is For Closers Ep53If you don’t want to spend hours and hours talking to a prospect without knowing if you’re going down the path towards a close or not, then jump right into the show as James and I talk about scripting frameworks and congruency!
Scripting Frameworks and Congruency
The one funny thing that most salespeople have in common is the aversion to using scripts. Whether it’s because it disrupts the natural flow of the conversation or because of the fear of sounding too robotic, salespeople just find themselves wrinkling their noses at the smell of scripts.
But here’s the thing: sales scripts are not about what to say but when to say it and in what context! If you don’t want to spend hours and hours talking to a prospect without knowing if you’re going down the path towards a close or not, then jump right into the show as James and I talk about scripting frameworks and congruency!
Tune in to the episode and gain some immense value on scripting now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- The meats and potatoes of the Congruence Academy [02:03]
- The key thing in every sales call [04:50]
- How following a script can increase your sales [08:09]
- Building a team first can help generate more income in the long run [14:08]
- Memorising the script vs understanding its underlying principles [16:47]
- Why context is vital in scripting [19:27]
- The challenge of teaching scripting to sales mentees [21:08]
- Why it’s harder to correct thought processes vs scripts [26:24]
- Why you NEED the Closing Code [31:41]
- Congruence Academy teaser [34:08]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!