Coffee Is For Closers Ep101This week, tune in to Coffee is for Closers as James and I spit knowledge bombs on how to scale your business past 7 figures!
How to Scale Your Coaching and Consulting Business to 7 Figures
Does it always seem like there’s an invisible wall preventing your business from scaling past a 5 or 6-figure profit?
This week, get ready to break that big bad barrier as we spit knowledge bombs on scaling your business to 7 figures. We talk about what keeps business owners from scaling big, why you have to analyze the right profit margin to successfully grow your business, what you need to do after you have scaled, and more!
Time to Hulk Smash your way through that wall.
Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Why some businesses don’t want to scale past $100K [00:55]
- This is how you scale your business past $100K [05:50]
- Why you need to onboard an expert in scaling a business [09:12]
- The necessity of having multiple income streams [12:07]
- The net and gross profit “hourglass” analogy [13:30]
- The difficulty of going past a $300K income [18:36]
- Taking the leap of faith to scale the business [20:55]
- Determining the right profit margin that your business can handle [24:09]
- The next steps to take after reaching the $300K mark [29:31]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
- Visit the Sales Sniper merch store!
- Buy our Limited Edition Episode 100 Shirt now!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!