Coffee Is For Closers Ep21In this week’s podcast episode, let’s take a look at three different ways you can beat objections down and get a reluctant customer on board.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
Reframes, Stories, and Analogies
In this week’s podcast episode, let’s take a look at three different ways you can beat objections down and get a reluctant customer on board. Stay tuned until the end of the call to hear a special mock sales call on how you can use problem-solving skills to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes.’
If you want to be your customer’s agent for change, then tune in to this episode now.
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- Analogies vs stories [02:19]
- When to use analogies and storytelling [07:10]
- Stories can take you on tangents in your sales call [08:08]
- What is a reframe? [09:57]
- Why do people get coaching? [12:47]
- Nobody’s truly motivated until they get the results [14:31]
- How to measure the effectivity of your analogy [18:12]
- How to sell to a person who’s reluctant in letting go of his money [20:30]
- The key to handling objection is to not looking at it as an objection [27:44]
- Problem-solving can shift a person’s decision-making process [29:22]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing code with up link (Code word “TRIAL” gets you 1 week for $1)
- Taylor Welch’s The Traffic and Funnels Show
- Cameo Website
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!