Coffee Is For Closers Ep72This week is a triple forehead slap as we reflect and dive into why you need to get serious about your referral follow up game!
Referrals, Reality Slaps, & Maintaining Standards
If you look at your client list right now, how many of those are referrals? In fact, when was the last time you ever called a customer and asked for a referral?
This week is a triple forehead slap as we reflect and dive into why you need to get serious about your referral follow up game! James and I talk about gamifying the entire referral system to keep your follow up process interesting, why you sometimes need a slap of reality to get yourself grounded, why a certain sales standard has to be maintained in order to secure customers and sales, and more!
So hop right in today’s Coffee is for Closers episode and join us for another epic show because here at Sales Sniper, it’s either “Ryder Die.”
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Gamifying the follow up referral process [01:04]
- Realising how the referral follow up game is weakening [03:27]
- Being considerate of other people’s values, principles, and perspectives [04:54]
- Getting a reality check every now and then to keep yourself grounded [08:51]
- The importance of relentless follow up for referrals [11:06]
- Why you shouldn’t park referral follow ups for another time [16:35]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!