Coffee Is For Closers Ep111In this exclusive group rapidfire Q&A session with my team, they shoot all sorts of questions, be it sales or business.
Rapidfire Sales Q&A and Quick Roleplays with the Sniper Team
How do you identify non-buyer language? What other skills should you learn that will help you become better at selling? And what does “future-pacing language” mean?
These are just some of the questions that we tackle in today’s rapidfire Q&A with some of the members of the Sales Sniper team!
In this exclusive group Q&A session with my team, they shoot all sorts of questions, be it sales or business, with a little bit of roleplay on the side.
Come join us in this fresh, mind-blowing, highly educational episode of the Coffee is for Closers!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- What do you say if your prospect is asking for a guarantee? [01:06]
- When is the best time to ask the impact question? [03:58]
- What else can you do to optimise a client’s marketing? [07:06]
- What should you do in a strategy call if the triage call wasn’t able to take the prospect to your desired outcome? [09:41]
- A quick roleplay on handling a partner objection [11:01]
- How do you find the right peers so you can succeed in your business? [12:11]
- What qualities do you look for in an outstanding sales rep? [14:10]
- What do you do when you’re selling a 2-week challenge? [16:25]
- Are there other techniques for handling a partner objection? [19:32]
- How do you address a trust objection? [20:50]
- Should you pre-handle a partner objection during the ‘Solution Awareness’ phase? [23:07]
- How do you use the “heavy is the head that wears the crown” saying in your call? [24:59]
- How do you remain unattached from your calls when you’re having personal issues? [26:55]
- How do you identify non-buyer language? [32:10]
- What does “future-pacing language” mean? [34:35]
- What other skills can help you become better at selling? [42:57]
- How do you create urgency in your sales call? [45:55]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
- Visit the Sales Sniper merch store!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!