Coffee Is For Closers Ep44
Today’s episode is all about Matt and James answering some of your mind-boggling questions that we know you’ve been dying to get the answers for.
Q&A with Matt and James
“How do you find the right balance between being a sales savage and being a family guy?” “Do you know of any surefire ways to win in the sales game?” “Do you know any tactics I can use to become better at sales?” These are just a few examples of the questions we get asked at the Sales Sniper every now and then.
So, today’s episode is all about Matt and James answering some of your mind-boggling questions that we know you’ve been dying to get the answers for.
We’re pretty sure this episode’s going to be very informative, so listen and tune in as we explain the answers in detail.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- What’s the best way to pre-handle finance objections in the questioning stage of a call for a non-ROI offer? [3:20]
- How do you work on building the crescendo and then closing just at the right time? [7:07]
- What are the free/paid resources from Sales Sniper and where can we find them? [9:29]
- What would you do differently with sophisticated vs. unsophisticated buyers? [12:17]
- “The whole sophisticated buyer thing is a crutch that shitty salespeople use to explain why they didn’t sell someone.” – Matt [16:47]
- What is the Sales Sniper referral process? [16:57]
- How do you find the right balance between engaging the “savage” mindset and detaching from the sales mindset? [18:33]
- What is the structure of a loop? [22:43]
- Considering the objection of length, how do you get the balance between the gap building and the urgency to get a result ASAP? [25:28]
- As a salesperson, how do you pick your clients better? [28:46]
- One of the tell-tale signs of a scam [31:55]
- What’s a tactic you could use on “investor types” (those who are just looking for another passive income stream) to create a desire? [34:14]
- How would your approach look like when cold calling and trying to open up that call? [36:25]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- The Myth of the Sophisticated Buyer
- How To Loop Objections Without Turning Off Your Prospect
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!