Coffee Is For Closers Ep31This week, Matt and James tackle six questions that everyone is thinking about but not really sure how to answer.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
Q&A + Tangents
This week, Matt and James tackle six questions that everyone is thinking about but not really sure how to answer. They talk about congruence and how you can apply it in day-to-day life, what makes Sales Sniper better than the rest, tactical vulnerability, and more!
Tune in to this episode to get access to a gold mine of information now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- How do you be congruent in everyday life so you don’t get those objections? [02:10]
- What causes incoherence and how do you handle it? [07:35]
- How do you handle someone who’s just calling to do his due diligence? [10:33]
- Why should I choose Sales Sniper over other competitors? [15:16]
- At what point can you decide the lead quality is the problem for sales skills? [21:44]
- Would you use tactical vulnerability on most calls? [30:47]
- Don’t message people that you haven’t done research on [34:41]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing code with up link (Code word “TRIAL” gets you 1 week for $1)
- Go ahead and grab your own copy of our OBJECTION HANDLING MATRIX and be a pro at handling objections!
- Watch our Inception Selling, a Sale within a Sale video on YouTube
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!