Coffee Is For Closers Ep107This week, the host of the popular show The Canine Paradigm, Pat Stuart, joins me to spill the best-kept content creation secrets!
Two Sales and Podcast Gurus Share Secrets to Gaining Podcast Fame in 2022
These days, you rarely see any business icon without some sort of social media presence—The Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort, Grant Cardone, Ryan Serhant, and even our favorite sifu, Dan Lok!
Social media is now the key to growing and scaling your business.
But because there are literally millions of channels and accounts present out there, how do you start to make big waves in the vast ocean of social media?
This week, repeat guest and host of the popular show The Canine Paradigm, Pat Stuart, joins me to spill the best-kept content creation secrets that will level up your business and get your name out there for everyone to hear!
We talk about livestreaming against setting strict publishing schedules, why business owners need to start dipping their toes a little in content creation, and the one key you need to succeed in your own space.
To all our listeners and viewers who want to get some social media exposure, join us in today’s fireside chat on content creation for businesses and salespeople!
Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Pat Stuart’s claim to fame in the podcasting and dog training spaces [01:34]
- Getting more clients through the power of content [04:45]
- Note: It takes time, money, & effort to get good podcast traction [06:27]
- Livestreaming content on the fly vs. publishing on a set schedule [10:31]
- Why you must record your coaching sessions [11:23]
- Exerting the effort to create and release quality platform-specific content [15:51]
- Creating content suited for your specific target audience [21:24]
- Why asking for non-account-specific scripts is dangerous[24:41]
- Why businesses and salespeople need to bank on content creation [27:12]
- The need for investing in high-quality equipment [35:24]
- The essence of having multiple cameras [41:06]
- How to start making a name in the podcasting and content creation spaces [50:07]
- The one key to succeeding in this industry [57:33]
About Our Guest:
After his 12-year career in the army, Pat Stuart began training dogs full-time, mentored and coached by the best trainers in Australia and the world. He is a certified NePoPo instructor as well as an active competitor in the PSA. A former special forces K9 Handler, he now has a business called the Operant Canine dedicated to helping dog owners, handlers, and trainers handle and train their dogs better. He also hosts his show The Canine Paradigm.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
- Visit the Sales Sniper merch store!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!