Coffee Is For Closers Ep50In this episode, Matt and James talk about some of the funniest stories they’ve encountered from people who’ve tried to cold DM them.
Permission to DM?
Have you ever been DMed by a total stranger? Only to find out you’re being scammed? Or have you tried to cold DM someone only to get a cold response?
In this episode, Matt and James talk about some of the funniest stories they’ve encountered from people who’ve tried to cold DM them.
Not to give total discredit for cold DMs when it comes to sales, but Matt and James explain further why cold DMs are not such a good idea most of the time.
We’ve had so much fun recording this episode so laugh and learn with us in today’s episode of Coffee is for Closers!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- Introduction to the topic [0:55]
- Don’t cold DM people, you need permission [8:35]
- Matt and James talk about the funniest cold DM stories [12:13]
- You need to have a reason if you’d like to cold DM someone [28:34]
- To cold DM or not to; that is the question [35:02]
- Don’t hijack other people’s Facebook groups [37:55]
- When you cold DM someone, don’t target their vulnerabilities [39:49]
- Matt leaves some tips on doing cold DMs properly [44:47]
- How Matt sold someone using nothing but gifts [46:40]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!