Coffee Is For Closers Ep51In today’s episode, Matt and James talk about some of the bad habits that most salespeople acquire from different inspirations.
Salesmen Spending Habits
Some people are so quick to buy a $1200 Rolex but too slow to invest in things that will actually make them better versions of themselves. Sometimes, most salespeople have this wrong mindset “looking rich is more important than being rich”. They think it’s easier to convince other people if they showed off.
In today’s episode, Matt and James talk about some of the bad habits that most salespeople acquire from different inspirations. Can you really make more sales if you looked richer?
Listen to this episode and break off those wrong mindsets. Tune in!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- James explains why they talk about today’s topic [3:18]
- Why salespeople “don’t value money enough” [5:54]
- About investments [8:40]
- Why won’t you invest in yourselves? [13:17]
- About Sydney [16:56]
- Learning by investing [21:17]
- Matt and James talk about how they’ve become better at sales training [23:50]
- Different sales techniques for different people [26:48]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!