Coffee Is For Closers Ep79In today’s episode, James and I go into one of the best-known ways to make your sales calls smoother and more lethal: sales roleplays.
The Secret to Building the Perfect Sales Call Structure
Already have a good plan on how to go into a sales call and are just looking for ways to hone it to perfection? Here’s the golden secret to creating and solidifying the perfect sales call structure!
In today’s episode, James and I go into one of the best-known ways to make your sales calls smoother and more lethal: sales roleplays. We talk about why it’s important to be aware of who you’re doing roleplays with, how you can be more comfortable doing it in order to achieve the best results, why it’s done better if it’s zeroed in on your weaknesses, and more!
So go grab yourself a cup of coffee, sales savages, and let’s go in-depth in today’s episode of the Coffee is for Closers!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- How to be a better a salesperson [01:41]
- The Closing Code: What is it and what’s it for? [02:15]
- The essence of knowing your weakness [06:51]
- Why the first 5 minutes is the worst part of a sales call [08:00]
- Tips on how to be more comfortable doing roleplays [12:12]
- Warning: Be careful who you do sales roleplays with! [15:23]
- NEPQ being the best methodology when doing sales [18:01]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Want to look and sound suave on Zoom? Head on over to my GEAR REVIEW video today!
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!