Coffee Is For Closers Ep91This week, we answer 6 questions that the Closing Code community had in store for us about marketing, management, and even burnout!
New Year’s Special: Live Q&A with Sales Snipers James and Marco
It’s a brand new year with brand new goals. And what better way to kick off 2022 than to do a live Q&A with the Closing Code community to arm you with the best possible weapons to conquer the world of sales?
This week, we answer 6 questions that the Closing Code community had in store for us about marketing, management, and even burnout!
So come join us in today’s episode of Coffee is for Closers and start the new year bigger, better, and stronger.
Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Updates from Sales Sniper HQ [01:00]
- Q#1: What makes Sales Sniper’s marketing so good? [02:47]
- Q#2: What’s the most satisfying feeling with running your team? [06:07]
- Q#3: What’s the highest and lowest moment they had in the process of growing? [09:22]
- Q#4: How do you avoid burnout? [19:05]
- Q#5: What do you think about salespeople compared to marketing people? [24:15]
- Q#6: What’s the biggest mindset shift that allowed you to get from $10K a month to $20K a month? [24:44]
About Our Guest:
Having started out selling internet services door-to-door at age 15, Marco Cortesi went on to develop his sales experience across many different industries. From the outset, he invested in skills development, seeking out every sales modality from “feel, felt, found” to high-pressure styles that simply ‘got the job done.’ When he finally arrived at Sales Sniper and NEPQ, he found his home and became one of the top salespeople in the world selling anything, making over 7 figures a year in commissions as a W2 salesperson.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!