Coffee Is For Closers Ep57Today’s episode features the Closing Code members in this raw, live format as James and I took a deep dive into selling, transitioning to your pitch, NEPQ, and more.
Live Q&A with Closing Code Members
Got some sales questions you want to be answered? Listen in to today’s unique episode as we address our Closing Code member’s most burning questions on everything sales!
Today’s episode features the Closing Code members in this raw, live format as James and I took a deep dive into selling, transitioning to your pitch, NEPQ, and more. It’s packed with tons of goodness that’ll help unravel and grapple the most baffling questions and objections your prospects may throw your way.
Tune in to this episode and get ready to be blown away by insane insights and takeaways!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- How to transition to the second call [01:28]
- Moving your prospect from solution awareness to consequence [07:11]
- Deciding which program to sell your prospect [09:40]
- How to get the right answer from your prospect [14:58]
- Creating highly-effective environment for yourself as a closer [21:51]
- Reframing questions when pitching group coaching sessions [31:41]
- Steps to integrate NEPQ scripting in your sales call [40:33]
- The easiest way to increase your sales income [49:05]
- How to build urgency with your prospects [1:01:33]
- Selling to people who have already tried other programs and failed [1:11:48]
- How to be more productive to get to your desired outcome [1:18:56]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!