Coffee Is For Closers Ep33This week, join in on the great “lead quality” debate as we exchange ideas on what qualified and unqualified leads are!
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
Lead Quality: The Great Debate
Lead quality is everything for a sales rep. It’s how you tell who buys and who doesn’t. But, whether you simply lack the skill to close a lead, or there is such a thing as unqualified leads, the mystery remains unsolved.
This week, join in on the great “lead quality” debate as we exchange ideas on what qualified and unqualified leads are! We try to convince each other on why it’s important to differentiate them or if there even are unqualified leads in the first place. We also try to discuss lead quality from a manager and sales rep’s standpoint.
Listen to one of the unique and suspenseful episodes in the Coffee is for Closers podcast now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- What is a “qualified prospect”? [01:47]
- The first distinguishing feature of a qualified prospect[02:44]
- All we can do is put people in the best position to achieve their outcome [05:36]
- Are all leads qualified? [07:45]
- The necessity of qualifying and disqualifying leads [10:26]
- Why every lead who can benefit is qualified [15:07]
- Determining lead quality as a manager and as a sales rep [18:08]
- How to determine unqualified leads [22:10]
- Pitching “unqualified” leads [25:23]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!