Coffee Is For Closers Ep38Today, James and I will give you some pointers on incentive structures, why adding value to your sales team is a good long-term investment, and more.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
Incentive Structures for Sales Teams
Today, James and I will give you some pointers on incentive structures, why adding value to your sales team is a good long-term investment, the structures behind our success, and tons more.
If you’re looking for ideas on appreciating your sales team more, tune in to this episode now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- What motivates salespeople [02:37]
- Collecting too much cash is a dangerous game [04:45]
- Two key things to consider when looking at incentive structures [07:00]
- Why cash collection bonuses are great [10:49]
- Setting unrealistic goals is the biggest mistake that people make [12:59]
- Motivating your team with milestone bonuses[14:06]
- Other bonus structures that we do [15:34]
- Matt on the key to having a good incentive structure [18:09]
- Raise the bar higher, and with better rewards [22:05]
- What happens when you disincentivize selling [23:45]
- Set a commission structure that benefits your team [25:38]
- Key takeaways: don’t be stingy, make your team super happy [28:08]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!