Coffee Is For Closers Ep54Today, James and I drilled down on how we were able to make savages out of our salespeople and halved the time to do it!
How We Halved the Time It Takes to Develop Savages
We’d like to think of the top-producing sales savages in our program as diamonds in the rough, geniuses, or natural pros as lucky picks or the few chosen ones. But really, luck’s not even half of it. It’s all got to do with solid coaching courses and their dedication to excel and outperform everyone else in the industry!
Today, James and I drilled down on how we were able to make savages out of our salespeople and halved the time to do it! We talk about mindset, how dedication to hone your craft is important, why you also need to stop bringing your work home, and lots more!
Go big or go broke! Tune in to this episode now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Sales is cyclical [02:12]
- The essence of a good sales pipeline [04:48]
- It’s okay for sales to be down at certain times [08:05]
- Mindset is not a thing if you’re good at sales [10:02]
- Why the high-ticket industry sales process is not yet ironed out [12:36]
- The impressive sales journey of our salespeople [15:34]
- How our salespeople broke our accounting [19:19]
- If you want to be good at sales, alot time to hone your skills [23:42]
- Why you need to work hard, play harder [29:09]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!