Coffee Is For Closers Ep67Listen in to this special episode as we go deeper into the rabbit hole of selling online coaching services.
How to Sell Coaching Services Online
There’s no denying that online coaching and consulting are becoming more and more popular these days—it’s slowly becoming a mecca for aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners.
But with an industry that’s already saturated with so much competition, how do you make sure that you stand out from the rest?
Listen in to this special episode as we go deeper into the rabbit hole of selling online coaching services. James and I share our 5 secret steps to ensure success for your online coaching business. So make sure to keep your eyes peeled down to the last minute as this episode is packed with so much goodness, it’s a crime not to watch!
Tune in now and enjoy an episode that’s super informative, you can’t believe we’re giving it away for free!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Online coaching defined [00:50]
- Is the coaching industry similar to a giant pyramid scheme? [01:22]
- Step #1: Understand that you are not the only one in the industry [05:49]
- Step #2: Lay and iron out your sales process [09:37]
- Why you should constantly pursue greatness in selling rather than just wish for it [12:33]
- Step #3: Ensure the sales process matches with the outcome [18:31]
- Step #4: Become fluid with your decision-making process [23:01]
- Step #5: Avoid micromanaging your sales team [25:11]
- Five steps summarised [30:58]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!