Coffee Is For Closers Ep66In this episode, we dive down on some of the valuable things that you have to remember by the time you start building your own A-team.
How to Recruit Killer Sales Reps
Excited to get your own team of elite salespeople? Before you start scouring the internet (and job boards) for the best sales talent you can get your hands on, you might want to consider a few things first.
The rise and fall of a company depend on whether you have a killer—or crappy—sales team. Knowing that your business’ success relies heavily on this, what steps and measures should you take when recruiting sales reps? In this episode, James and I talk about all things sales recruitment! We dive down on some of the valuable things that you have to remember by the time you start building and growing your own A-team.
Tune in to this episode and get heaps of good insights now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- Recruiting killer salespeople 101 [01:49]
- Using sales as a barometer to measure organisational growth and scalability [07:04]
- The value of processing leads through the sales and marketing funnel properly [09:14]
- Why you should train and practice hard to better prepare for the actual sales call [12:41]
- What happens when marketing and sales work together [16:55]
- Lead generation for your career or business [19:45]
- Why all salespeople also need to adopt a business owner’s mindset [22:15]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!