Coffee Is For Closers Ep56For today’s episode, James and I will teach you how to filter your prospects so that you won’t have to go through a lengthy sales call process for leads that you won’t even close in the end.
How to Qualify Leads in a Sales Call
Should you spend the same amount of time and effort on every lead generated? Of course not!
There are good leads, and there are bad leads. The question now is how you should qualify (or disqualify) them. For today’s episode, James and I will teach you how to filter your prospects so that you won’t have to go through a lengthy sales call process for leads that you won’t even close in the end. Moreover, we will discuss when you should make a sales call and the questions you need to ask for qualification.
Don’t want to waste your time on unqualified leads? Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- Qualification vs. disqualification [1:10]
- Triage calls: Rating your leads from best to worst [4:01]
- Is it a yes or no? [7:04]
- When to and not to reschedule a call with a prospect [8:02]
- Should you make that sales call? Check your availability first [10:31]
- Determining whether to qualify or disqualify [12:06]
- Questions for qualification [14:34]
- The triage process [20:10]
- Things to look into when qualifying [23:02]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!