Coffee Is For Closers Ep13Today, Cole Gordon from Gordon Advertising joins us in another jam-packed, engaging episode as we talk about how selling well is better than handling objections well.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
How To Excel at Sales Savagery with Cole Gordon
Today, Cole Gordon from Gordon Advertising joins us in another jam-packed, engaging episode as we talk about how selling well is better than handling objections well, what pitfalls you need to avoid as a newcomer in the sales industry, and why you should stop being too aggressive in your calls. We also get to hear some of the strangest, most hilarious objections he’s handled throughout his career!
Start slaying your sales calls and watch your close rates explode by tuning in to this episode now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- Cole’s story from med schools to sales [00:29]
- Matt the gym owner vs Matt the salesperson [04:03]
- The ‘Cole Gordon’ method [06:28]
- Selling to B2C vs B2B clients [09:42]
- What is a smokescreen? [10:28]
- The traps to avoid in making sales [16:43]
- Getting into the details of Cole’s work [22:42]
- The essence of call reviews [25:12]
- The direction of Cole’s business [35:29]
- What makes high-ticket sales challenging [37:04]
- The biggest myth in sales [45:37]
- A piece of advice for veteran salespeople who want to take it to the next level [47:07]
- Cole’s strangest objections [49:32]
- Sales Sniper Website
- Reach Cole through Facebook
- Get Cole’s free courses through 7-Figure Selling Secrets group on Facebook.
- How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
- Exactly What To Say by Phil M. Jones
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!