Coffee Is For Closers Ep59
In this episode, James and I will teach you how to create an environment for sales success.
How to Create an Environment for Sales Success
“A happy employee is a productive employee.” You must have heard that quote a couple of times. This may not come as a surprise to you, but it’s true. And this is what we’ll discuss in this episode.
As someone who manages a sales team, what can you do to create an environment leading to success? Here’s one: motivate your team to have a healthy competition. Learn more about creating an effective team environment in your workplace as Matt and I talk about how we manage our team in the workspace.
Remember, your company’s success lies heavily in your employees’ efficiency. Tune in now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- Team environment in workspaces [1:02]
- Why does being in a workplace increase productivity? [2:36]
- Advantages of having meetings in an office [8:23]
- Never lose your employees, give the best work environment [10:03]
- Why do some businesses fail to scale? [13:09]
- Determining how much you should pay your employees [17:44]
- Don’t commoditize your sales reps [23:31]
- Healthy competition in the workplace [25:08]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!