Coffee Is For Closers Ep46
Those “slumps” are temporary, and Matt and James are here to talk about it in today’s episode of the Coffee is for Closers podcast.
How to Avoid Slumps
Most salespeople, and a lot of people, in general, have gone through some point in their lives where nothing seems to be working. There’s just no progress no matter what you do. You enroll in online courses, but you can’t seem to get out of that ditch, then you start questioning life, and you just come to the conclusion that your life’s a total piece of s***.
Is this just a phase, or is there some way to get out of it? Or maybe just avoid that situation altogether?
Those “slumps” are temporary, and Matt and James are here to talk about it in today’s episode of the Coffee is for Closers podcast. Let the guys tell you how you can jump over those hurdles and avoid getting yourself stuck in that ditch in the same cycle over and over again.
Listen now and get some valuable takeaways!
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Hey there! [0:00]
- What do we do when we find ourselves in a slump? [2:12]
- Steps to avoiding slumps [2:50]
- Some objections are not meant to be overcome [6:27]
- How you can avoid getting into slumps [9:09]
- The significance of being confident in your sales process [11:00]
- If you’re confident in your sales process, be consistent with it [14:47]
- Consistency in everything else (not just in sales) is key [15:07]
- Tips on getting out of the slumps [17:52]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Textbook NEPQ Call
- JCF High Performance Men by James Cant
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Sales Sniper Website
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!