Coffee Is For Closers Ep63Listen to this episode as Valher Media’s Charley Valher and I talk about the hacks in moulding your team and why it is essential in sales.
How to Achieve Sales Savagery as a Team – Team Development Hacks
Do you know what it takes to achieve sales savagery? A savage team.
In scaling up your business, you need to develop a team that constantly craves success. Listen to this episode as Valher Media’s Charley Valher and I talk about the hacks in moulding your team and why it is essential in sales. We will also walk you through the 3Cs you need to master as you develop a sales team and the 5 steps leading to personal sales success.
Tune in to this episode now so you can start paving the way for sales savagery!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- The value of individual and team development [02:30]
- The direct link between employee development and retention rate [04:50]
- Why you need people who fit your team values, qualities, and standards [06:41]
- Why James decided to hone in on team development [11:25]
- How Sales Sniper develops and moulds their team for success [15:37]
- The three Cs of sales team development [17:32]
- Working with a team vs working on your own from home [21:25]
- Dressing yourself up for success [25:33]
- The 5 steps to developing personal sales success [27:35]
- How to identify the lowest-hanging fruit to achieve sales mastery [37:53]
- The role that culture plays in pushing oneself to be the best [41:54]
About Our Guest:
Entrepreneur, educator, and critically acclaimed speaker, Charley Valher is the Chief Podcast Officer of Valher Media, a company that helps business owners scale their businesses and increase profit through podcasting. He also hosts The Business of Podcasting, a podcast that aims to give podcasters the nitty-gritty of podcasting.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Valher Media
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!