Coffee Is For Closers Ep20Today, we have another incredible, jam-packed episode as we talk about how to make a sale without being authoritative or charismatic!
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
Hitting Top Tier Stats Without Needing Authority or Charisma
Today, we have another incredible, jam-packed episode as we talk about how to make a sale without being authoritative or charismatic! We talk about how and why you need to be a trusted advisor, and why you should believe in the product or course that you are selling.
Be your client’s trusted advisor by tuning in to this episode now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- Why making a salesperson sell like you doesn’t work [01:14]
- You need to learn how to sell without authority and charisma [03:51]
- People buy from people they think they can get results from [04:29]
- How to be a trusted advisor [06:01]
- Outsourcing salespeople for startups [07:29]
- Selling products with a social stigma [10:13]
- Selling something you don’t believe in will tear your soul apart [11:33]
- The benefit of being a problem-finder [15:53]
- Common mistakes in a sales call [18:07]
- Never ask your salesperson to lie for you [22:30]
- No to drop sales [24:29]
- Just be honest [26:59]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are salesmen from Sales Sniper, a sales agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!