Coffee Is For Closers Ep41James and I are going to cover the goal-setting strategies that you can use, how to set them realistically, the do’s and don’ts in goal setting, and how you can achieve them so that you can become a better salesperson this year.
Goal Setting Strategies for Salesmen
It’s 2021—a new year! New me, new sales, new everything. And in this year’s first podcast, we’re going to talk about goal-setting as a salesperson and why it’s crucial in the growth of a business.
James and I are going to cover the goal-setting strategies that you can use, how to set them realistically, the do’s and don’ts in goal setting, and how you can achieve them so that you can become a better salesperson this year. We’ll also throw in some of our personal goals for this year, how we’re going to achieve them, and tons more.
Now there’s a lot of lessons to pick up from this year’s first episode, so tune in!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- Using the “Triangle Effect Strategy” in setting your goals [02:33]
- Matt’s 3 goals for this year [05:31]
- 3 goals that we set for our guys so that they can hit their targets [07:34]
- Growing into a better salesperson as the biggest goal [09:53]
- Setting your Financial Goals [13:09]
- The biggest trap that salespeople fall into [14:28]
- Setting the ultimate goal to meet desired outcomes [19:30]
- Set realistic numbers in your sales goals [22:04]
- James’s 3 goals and his reasons for setting them [23:30]
- Wrapping it up: What are some things that salespeople can do? [28:00]
- Matt’s advice on achieving your goals [30:18]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!