Coffee Is For Closers Ep82In this 15-minute episode, James and I will talk about balancing work and skills development.
The Fine Line Between Developing Your Sales Skills and Just Doing Your Job
Between doing your follow-ups, getting more clients, and making more sales, it’s crazy enough to even think about squeezing sales skills development in your calendar!
And yet, it’s the ONE IMPORTANT PRACTICE any good salesperson must do in order to succeed in his chosen industry.
In this 15-minute episode, James and I will talk about balancing work and developing your skills. We talk about roleplay and why depending on the situation, it may render itself useless, small steps you can take to develop your sales skills, and how to fit skills development into your calendar that doesn’t disrupt your daily routine.
Stop ditching skills development and start refining your sales techniques by tuning in to the Coffee is for Closers podcast today!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Balancing work and skills development [00:57]
- Why experience is just as important as skills development [02:59]
- Roleplay: when it can either be very useless or very effective [05:18]
- 1st step to skills development: Focusing on the lowest hanging fruit [06:47]
- 2nd step: Refining your sales call structure [10:04]
- Time blocking work, study, and practice [12:09]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Join the Sales Revolution Facebook group with Jeremy Miner today!
- Learn how to master objection handling using our Objection Handling Matrix
- After getting inside our Facebook group, gain access to the free NEPQ 101 Mini-Course!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!