Coffee Is For Closers Ep98In this episode, discover how COVID changed the face of the sales industry at both macro and micro levels.
Has COVID Changed the Sales Industry Forever?
The COVID-19 pandemic that made headlines since 2020 hasn’t only changed the lives of ordinary individuals but also almost every business in the world.
While most business owners and salespeople still find it hard to adjust to the situation, others now get the hang of it. So, what do people in sales do to overcome objections and earn more commissions?
In this episode, you’ll discover how COVID changed the sales industry at both macro and micro levels. We have also looked into the opportunities presented due to the pandemic, including working remotely and maximising the use of online marketing.
So, if you’re still having a hard time coping with the changes or you think you can still level up your sales techniques in these times, tune in to this episode now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [00:00]
- Getting COVID [01:25]
- Running a business despite the struggles brought by COVID [03:09]
- Was it hard getting any work done? [04:11]
- Selling in times of COVID [05:30]
- Structural changes in the organisation [10:24]
- Diversifying recession-proof industries [15:10]
- Opportunities for people working remotely [16:36]
- Should you trust all business coaches? [17:44]
- Online advertising and Facebook groups [21:00]
- Youtube vs Facebook [26:30]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
- Join the Closing Code Facebook group today!
- Download the Sales Sniper’s holy grail—the Objection Handling Matrix
- Visit the Sales Sniper merch store!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!