Coffee Is For Closers Ep36In this episode, join me and my coaching client, Geoff, as we pick up where we left off in the last coaching session.
Coaching Call Session
But coaching doesn’t stop at giving some tips in a one-time session, it’s a process of checking on your client’s progress, working on the things that they need to build up, and honing them until they do everything right.
In this episode, join me and my coaching client, Geoff, as we pick up where we left off in the last coaching session, explore the areas that we need to work on, tactics that he can use in closing a sale, and so much more.
There’s tons of lessons to pick up from this episode, so tune in now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- A bit of reintroduction about Geoff [00:58]
- What made him get coaching [02:38]
- A recap and review on Geoff’s progress [05:40]
- Making Geoff further dialed in with pitching [06:07]
- Reverting back to the macro during a pitch [06:48]
- Setting hooks throughout the situation phase [11:46]
- What’s the demon under the stairs analogy [14:28]
- Other analogies that you can use, as well [18:05]
- Why analogies work in pitching [19:45]
- Asking consequence questions [23:08]
- Understanding clients through their vocabulary [26:37]
- Making clients comfortable with being vulnerable using these tactics [30:48]
- Working on how Geoff present his pillars [33:00]
- Combining all of these together and converting them into numbers [34:50]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!