Coffee Is For Closers Ep58In this episode, James and I will teach you how to differentiate B2B from B2C so that you’ll know the right strategies to implement.
Building a Sales Process for B2B vs B2C
B2B or B2C—no matter what you’re dealing with, the goal remains: to win. But you can’t use a single technique for everything, right? So what sales process should you follow and strategies should you use to end up with a successful sales call?
In this episode, James and I will teach you how to differentiate B2B from B2C so that you’ll know the right strategies to implement. Moreover, we’ll discuss the challenges you will face when dealing with a business and the basics of making pitch decks that will persuade both consumers and reputable companies.
Big or small, win them all. Listen to this episode now!
- Hey, guys! What’s up? [0:00]
- Classifying B2B from B2C [1:10]
- Selling on emotions for B2B sales process [2:56]
- The challenge of getting through the decision-makers [3:59]
- How to identify if a solopreneur has moved away from the B2C process [8:00]
- Structural changes when switching from B2C to non-enterprise B2B to enterprise B2B [8:50]
- Avoid overdoing your pitch decks [13:13]
- Demonstrations, pitch decks, and visual representations [16:18]
- Teaching people effectively [19:13]
- A salesperson’s sense of fulfilment [23:03]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!