Coffee Is For Closers Ep61
In this episode, we have Ryan Serhant of 1 Million Dollar Listing to share his journey in becoming one of the most successful people in the real estate industry.
Become a Million Dollar Mogul like Ryan Serhant
Do you want to become a million-dollar mogul? Think ahead. Think “future.” That is one of the secrets our today’s guest has in attaining success!
In this episode, we have Ryan Serhant of 1 Million Dollar Listing to share his journey in becoming one of the most successful people in the real estate industry. We will also talk about making wise decisions, establishing a healthy internal culture in your company, and setting goals.
Sure, being a millionaire doesn’t happen overnight. But by listening to this podcast today, you’ll be taking your first step to building your empire.
- Alright, guys! [0:00]
- The first few years of Ryan’s career [2:02]
- Should you listen to your gut or not? [6:55]
- Making a shift? Think of the future [11:12]
- Starting the brokerage [17:15]
- Setting goals like Ryan [19:17]
- Treating buyers accordingly [21:36]
- Building the internal culture within an organisation [28:21]
- Moving your way up as a salesperson [30:51]
- Advice from Ryan Serhant you should listen to [37:04]
- Why you should follow-up [42:00]
About Our Guest:
Famous for his role on Bravo’s television series Million Dollar Listing New York, Ryan Serhant is a real estate mogul, author, producer, and television personality. He founded SERHANT in 2013, a real estate company that aims to revolutionise the traditional brokerage model.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing Code (Sales Coaching Training)
- Visit our FREE RESOURCES page and find just what you need to boost your sales game!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!