Coffee Is For Closers Ep30This week, you’ll get an insider look from someone who has gone through our Sales Sniper course himself!
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
App Setter to Top Closer: Rhode’s Journey to Becoming a Top Rep
This week, you’ll get an insider look from someone who has gone through our Sales Sniper course himself! Rhode Thelemaque, joins us today to share with us why he decided to join the Sales Sniper team and how the course has massively helped him close at a better rate than before in just six months!
If you’re interested in how the course might also change the way you do sales, do yourself a massive favour and tune in to this episode!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- Why Rhode decided to go to Sales Sniper [01:28]
- Certified or not, if you don’t have the experience, you won’t make any money [05:00]
- If you don’t know what to look for, you can’t tell somebody else what to look for [07:23]
- To get a high ROI, you have to do sales in the right manner [09:42]
- Rhode’s biggest shifts after taking the course [11:15]
- The results of taking Matt’s course [14:30]
- The value of having a sales process [17:28]
- Rhode’s advice to new closers [20:03]
- What Sales Sniper does better than other sales agencies [24:04]
About Our Hosts:
Matt, James, and Rhode are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily get the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing code with up link (Code word “TRIAL” gets you 1 week for $1)
- Go ahead and grab your own copy of our OBJECTION HANDLING MATRIX and be a pro at handling objections!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!