Coffee Is For Closers Ep19Today, Matt and James are here to help you with how to interrupt your customers without necessarily breaking their hearts.
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
A Series of Incoherent Interruptions
Today, Matt and James are here to help you with how to interrupt your customers without necessarily breaking their hearts, what makes tangents a bad thing, and why people do them in the first place.
Stop derailing the conversation and start making quick, uninterrupted sales calls by tuning into this episode now!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- What makes tangents so unproductive [01:47]
- The best way to fix tangents is to listen to your calls [03:29]
- How to effectively and politely interrupt your client [06:05]
- To make a sale, you need to know your ‘why’ [11:27]
- Updates in Western Australia [17:20]
- Vacancy in the Sales Sniper team [18:52]
- What works for others doesn’t necessarily work for you [20:12]
- Being an alpha is just an ego stroke [22:09]
- What is Fitpro Mentorship Review [24:08]
- Sales courses and coaching are designed to take you from good, better, to best [29:05]
- Sometimes, referring a client to a coach who can work better with them is the right thing to do [32:00]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are salesmen from Sales Sniper, a sales agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Fitpro Mentorship Review Facebook Page
- Closing code with up link (Code word “TRIAL” gets you 1 week for $1)
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!